The Kitchen Craft Difference
Kitchen Craft cookware was first manufactured in West Bend, Wisconsin over 100 years ago. You can feel secure in the fact that you’re investing in the best and investing in America.
Kitchen Craft cookware was originally created by a unique merging of layers of metal originally three layers, then seven layers. This merging of surgical stainless steel and aluminum alloy ensured that heat spread smoothly and quickly – without hot spots – across the bottom of each pan. This process also gave the metal a seamless way to conduct heat evenly on all sides of the cookware. Through technological and metallurgical advances, Kitchen Craft Cookware is now formed out of one sheet of 110 gauge surgical stainless steel. This creates the most even heat conductivity imaginable, resulting in the most energy efficient thermal core cooking system available.
Kitchen Craft Cookware offers:
- Oven safe handles
- Dripless edges
- Vapor seal covers that allow for water-free cooking instead of waterless
- A lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects or workmanship
American Made vs. Foreign Made
Kitchen Craft Cookware is manufactured in America in a green certified factory. The factory has over 100 years of security and service with refurbished presses that were used during World War II to make artillery shells.
American Made means:
- The suppliers and metals that your cookware is made of are proudly made in America with the highest quality surgical stainless steel.
- Your cookware was made under healthy conditions rather than in a foreign sweat shop.
- 9,000 American families are working because you bought American made cookware.
- You made the right choice!
An American Tradition Since 1906!